FREQUENCY OF TESTS TO BE PERFORMED APPLICATION WISE
COMES OIL CONDITION MONITORING BENEFITS:
Professionals having knowhow of performing the tests with high level of accuracy on modern/state of art test equipments along with the machine/application specific knowledge for comprehensive interpretation of results and recommendation for proper follow-up maintenance action. COMES Oil Conditioning Monitoring (OCM) testing and evaluation services offer full, independent, quality and engineering interpretation of the state of lubricant fluids in client mission-critical, expensive machinery.
- Oil sample collection using the right techniques.
- Document completion of application data sheet.
- Shipment of the collected oil samples.
- Oil sample test for general Physio-Chemical condition of oil, Additive wear
Package reserve in the oil and Wear debris analysis / Ferrography for
machine & contamination.
- Test performed on sophisticated instruments as per ASTM/ISO/IS standard.
- Interpretation of results and recommendation for preventive/corrective action.
- Transmission of result electronically.
- Initiation of the preventive/proactive action to control lube oil/machine
condition deterioration based on interpreted results highlighting trends from
oil analysis reports like a change of rate of a trend is accelerated or if a
parameter exceeds an alarm limit.
TEST PACKAGE APPLICATION WISE
Operational problems in machines and other components are often reflected in quality/condition of the lubricant oil being used. Regularly scheduled lubricant analysis can identify mechanical problems before they impact the efficient running of machinery thereby avoiding costly breakdowns at later date.
By tracking changes in machinery lubricant quality, COMES Oil Condition Monitoring program provides vital ‘early-warning’ of impending problems, helping protect equipment from damage and avoid expensive, catastrophic machinery failures and reduce the risk of unplanned down-time and costly repairs.
4 Ws & 1H OF OIL CONDITION MONITORING (OCM)
ISO 9001:2015 CERTIFIED
Capron Oil Management &
Engineering Solutions Pvt. Ltd
1) On Site 2) Lab
1) Regular monitoring schedule – Monthly/Quarterly/Half Yearly/Annually
2) Emergency monitoring schedule – Immediate/Urgent.